Last updated on 01 March 2021
The following terms and conditions ("Terms") govern all use of the SplitCSS.com website. SplitCSS.com ("Website") and its API is are services (“Services”) of Furiu GmbH, Bussardstraße 17, 71297 Mönsheim, Germany. By using any of the Services, you agree to the Terms.
We reserve the right to update and change the Terms at our discretion without notice. Any new features in excess to the current Services shall be subject to the Terms. Continued use of the Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
If you accept the Terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you warrant that you have full legal authority to accept the Terms on behalf of such company or other legal entity, and to legally bind such company or other legal entity.
You may not accept the Terms if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with us.
Violation of any of the Terms may result in blocking your access to the Services, as well as in redress.
- - In order to use
- - You are free to use SplitCSS by registering on the website within the offered pricing plans.
- - You have free 100.000 requests per month.
- - You are not allowed to use SplitCSS on websites that include or stimulate nudity, pornographic materials, as well as materials that promote hate speech, racism, discrimination and illegal activities of any kind.
- - You use our website and services at your own risk. SplitCSS will not be responsible for any damage, intellectual or physical caused by using its services.
- - If you change your subscription, it will be effective from the next billing month.
Disclaimers and liability limitation
- You use the Services at your own risk and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance and accuracy is with you. SplitCSS is provided on and “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty - expressed or implied - of any kind, and we specifically disclaim the warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. No oral or written advice given by us, our dealers, distributors, agents or employees shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty and you may not rely upon such information or advice.
- We reserve our right to stop supporting and developing SplitCSS any at any time. If we make this decision, all ongoing subscriptions will stay valid until the end of the current billing period. If during that time SplitCSS stops working on your device and becomes unusable for you, you can get a refund. After the end of your last billing period SplitCSS will stay activated forever, but no further updates with new features and security fixes will be available.
- - Terms and conditions stated in this chapter apply exclusively to Consumers (natural persons using the Services with no direct relation to their business or professional activity). Any provisions of the Terms contrary to consumer rights arising from generally applicable laws, do not apply, and the general provisions apply in their place.
- - Any complaints concerning the Services can be sent via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Each complaint will be dealt with and responded to as soon as possible, but no later than within 30 days
- - In order to receive products and services updates, you can subscribe to our newsletter. If you do so, your email address will be added to our mailing list.
- - You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time either by contacting us directly via email: email@example.com or by clicking an “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each email.